Friday, January 26, 2007

It is coooooold!

Winter finally arrived in Amherst. It is freezing! I think the high today was 10 degrees. I was picking up lumber at Cowls and I almost got frostbitten fingers. Handling that frozen wood was brutal. Some employee with thick gloves came to my rescue. Aaron's new space is nearing completion. It's going to be really nice.

Went to see Catch & Release with Pete and Pam this eve (Baird was at a work meeting/dinner). Film was quite good. Did a decent job depicting how complicated life can be. The characters were very real, believable. Had some depth to it... some humor too... not trite at all. The scenery was great. Takes place in Boulder. Lots of beauty to behold there.

No new art today.. no time. Boo - Hoo.
I have posted a few new things recently over at http://terranovadesign.blogspot.com/
Tomorrow: Breakfast at Stables with Pam & Polly. Yahoo!

No comments: