Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mum's Day '06

Today was Mum's Day '06..... my # 23 mother's day...whoa!

Our pastor Sarah and hubby Andrew announced today that this is her mum's day #1..... yup... baby due in Jan '07. Cool. Never had a pregnant pastor before, lol!

I had a most enjoyable day. Lunch with the fam. at the Jet and Beno's. Jess made yummy home made chicken / rice soup, served with Black Sheep's sour dough bread, wine and Aaron's special peanutbutter/choc chip brownies with ice cream and whipped cream. Yum! Got fun BeDe cards from the offspring & son-in-law saying they will deliver Shute-ho rocks to Lessey St. Yeah!! Can't get those Shute-ho rocks easily once we've vacated the hill top house. Also Jet took me to the store to pick out 4 adirondak chairs, from her and Ben and Aaron, for my new yard. We chose the red ones!

Later Baird and Aaron and I went to NoHo to see Free Spirits ...a locally produced documentary film about the large and renown commune that was in Franklin County for 20 years (late 70's to late 90's). Very interesting and well done.

Tomorrow....back to painting and such at Lessey Street. I think Brett & Glen are both planning to be there as well. Should be a good, albeit another wet, day. This rain is crap...7 days so far I think...flood warnings around too. And, I saw "chance of rain" is in the forecast each day for yet another week!! Quite depressing actually.

Oh... I posted the Shutesbury house on Craig's List and other spots this weekend. Baird got a web page with pics started too.
Check it out at:
http://nyc33.com/beautifulshutesbury/

Hope that helps.

No comments: