Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Off to Tennessee

Jet & Beno and I are off to TN in a few hours. First we have to find our way to Logan, via a detour, as the main tunnels leading to it are closed due to falling roof panels that weigh 3 tons each! Yup. No joke, one fell last week and killed a woman on her way to the ariport. So...we need to seek an alternate route. Initially I was bummed that we had to drive there in the middle of the night but now I am glad b/c there will (hopefull) be little traffic. I will be glad to be sitting at the gate by 4:30 AM and even more releived when we arrive in Atlanta around 9AM...and then I will really relax when we complete our drive to Chattanooga which should be by lunch time.

Baird is already there (flew last Friday) and Aaron flew yesterday, Tuesday. Our suite at Staybridge awaits.

Col and Ian will house, garden and pet sit.

Yipee....

No comments: