Monday, August 22, 2005

Back Log




Wow.... I haven't posted in over a week on this blog. Opps. I have been posting on Broken Glass instead, I guess. This has been a busy week... helping J and B move into their new place. Also J and I went to Tower Hill Botanic Gardens Friday (photo 1) and then yesterday the family went to NYC, East Village area on a day trip (photo 2). So, lots has happened in addition to the regular day to day, work, eat, sleep, do laundry etc.

Tonight was a going away party for Laura D at Glen's house (photo 3). I have known Laura for several years. She and I worked with the youth at FBC together, among other things. Now she is moving back to the Boston area to share a place with her "sis" and to work for DSS. Gotta go where the jobs are I guess. It is sad to see her leave here but the Boston area has a lot more to offer her in many ways. We can always visit her there! Yipee....someone to hang out with in Boston.

Baird went to Boston tonight in fact.... to Logan Airport to pick up his neice Hannah. She is coming from Tokyo to go to college. I will help her get everything ready and I will take her to Nyack, NY on Friday for her first year of college. Jess's new school program in Athol ( thru UMass) starts that same day! Yup, it's another full week!

1 comment:

greenezo said...

nyc is epic as is laura d nice pics