Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Learned Something New Today

In the spirit of always stretching myself and gaining knowledge to apply to my life (and to share with others) allow me to share something I learned just today: you cannot take the Target carts out into the mall. There is some funky mechanism that trips when you go over the threshold and it locks the wheels, thereby stopping you straightaway or catapulting you into your cart if you are cruising. No kidding!

I thought I would share this fact with all of you so that you can avoid the embarassment of hurling yourself into a cart laden with cases of Coke.

Oh yeah.. I went to a conference in Washington DC this past weekend called : Politics and Spirituality. There were tons of great things to chew on and share from that too.... but I have to gather my scattered thoughts first and have not had a chance to do so. One thing I recall: "We are the ones we have been waiting for!" WE ARE ?! Wow... seems WE have a lot to do then!

No comments: