Monday, January 30, 2006

Daily Progress





This blog, of late, has become a bit of a log about our latest house projects. Not what I originally intended but, alas, this is what is taking a lot of my energy right now.... sooooo... for those of you who are interested, here's the latest. For those not so interested, sorry check back in a couple of weeks... I should be onto other things by then (maybe). OK. Scatch that. I'll try to blog about something else before then. I do have many of other things going on that I could be blogging about.

So, for now....... Here goes with the pics. Aaron, Ben and Brett have been working on the porch enclosure project (which will become and extention of our bedroom). It is down to the last few things. I can see it coming into being now. Glen has been working on the outside soffits (sorry, no recent pics to post). Will is begining to work on the bathroom stuff but we ran into a leaky shut off and 2 rotting boards so that process has a few new steps added to it. Also, the other day UPS delivered 4 big boxes with 4 new living room chairs. No pics of the chairs yet..but.. the boxes seen here filled the whole dining area. Surely the cat was delighted with them and was not at all pleased when I flattened them for recycling. That's it for tonight.

1 comment:

Jess said...

WHERE ARE THE FREAKIN CHAIRS!!! I want to see them!!!! Suspense!