Saturday, February 11, 2006

House & Shower




Today was a fun and busy day. It stated early with Baird and I finishing what we had begun last night - moving all the living room furniture to one side of the room and covering it all with plastic. That is because Ben and Brett came today and put pickwick pine on the 2 walls that were just old sheetrock. Yup, so the boards are up (except the last 16 inches b/c I did not order quite enough boards..oops). Anyway.... it looks awesome! Tomorrow I will prime and paint them to match the rest of the room.

Then, while they were doing that, Jess and I went to NH to my niece Karen's baby shower. It was great to see a lot of the family there and to see her before the baby arrives. I hope we will be able to go up this spring and see the little guy. He's due to arrive in about 5 or 6 weeks. My sister and her daughter and granddaughter came to the shower via Dalton and picked up my mom. It was great that my mom (age 82) could be there. All 3 of her children, 5 of her 7 grandchildren and all 4 of her great grandchildren were there. I took several shots but the wriggling kids caused a number of them to be blurry. I got a few good ones tho.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Wow, the room looks awesome! Coolness!