Saturday, February 18, 2006

One More Saturday Report





One more Saturday in Shute-ho. This AM I read an on-line guide to installing tile and with more than a bit of fear and trembling, I jumped into the project using tile I had bought a few days ago. Will had put cement board all around the tub for me yesterday. So, it was ready to go. And here it is at 3:30 PM. Tada! The pictures are without grout. That must wait 24 hours. After that comes the trim.... so.... bear all that in mind. The other pic is of the closet I "built" this week. Actually I requisitioned half of an old closet that Ben and Brett removed from the living room corner last Saturday. I re-sized it and re-located it just outside the bathroom. It will house the vacuum, broom and supplies.

3 comments:

Jess said...

That is incredible! Awesome! Can't believe it came out soooo well. So professional!

greenezo said...

hey cabs that is an AMAZING job!!! i love it...

Carol Soules said...

thx guys., I am psyched to see itonce it is all grouted and trimmed out. Soon!