Thursday, November 10, 2005

Aaron Ousted by Anderson!!

Aaaahhhh....Aaron Brown has been outsted from CNN by Anderson Cooper! I mean, I liked Anderson Cooper's 360 show at 6PM and I liked his coverage of Katrina..but...I really liked Aaron Brown's "quirky heady" 10 PM Nightline. During Katrina Cooper and Brown did a 2 hour 10pm-12am show that was a great combo..but then..the President of CNN-USA decided to keep Anderson in that slot and bid adieu to Aaron Brown. I discovered this huge disruption to my news life just tonight when I tuned in. Brown is.... GONE.... gone from CNN altogether. My "nightlife" is just not gonna be the same. Brown was more of a serious news show. Cooper is more of a news magazine. Guess I'll have to tune into BBC more.

PS someone's gotta tell CNN that the background screen flashing around behind Anderson and his guests is way over the top UGH!

No comments: