Thursday, September 07, 2006

New Link - New Venue

Been wanting a reason to write more and a place to publish. So I have joined and submitted a couple of articles to Associated Content for publication. It takes a couple of days to get articles approved and published so nothing is listed on my Home Page yet. Hopefully soon. I've added the link on the right sidebar so you can check it when the spirit so moves.

And.... I joined Amazon as an Associate so from the my articles and web page, I now will be able refer people to books and even get a little commission out of it.

Also am beginning to plan for a web page for my counseling practice and more......TerraNovaAmherst.com. Stay tuned. The web piece requires help from one of my family web gurus, all of whom are swamped with other projects at this moment... so it is on hold for a bit.

No comments: