Wednesday, September 27, 2006

She Jus 'taint Herself


This is what a sick kitty looks like, for those of you who couldn't quite picture it. She doesn't look happy does she? She did eat a little this AM and does not seem as sick as yesterday but she is certainly not herself still.

Just now I managed to get one pill down her throat. Aaron held her haunches and I pried her mouth open and shoved the little pill down. Yikes! Ya gotta be quick, before she catches on to what you are up to. This AM Baird and I tried it and she flipped out, jumped out of my arms, tearing a hole in my shirt! I think maybe she was still freaked out by going to the vet and getting re-hydrated, receiving a few shots yesterday. I've done dog and even goat meds before but neither of them have claws!

So, that is the update on Surely the Maine Coon cat.

1 comment:

greenezo said...

awww poor girl