Tuesday, June 28, 2005

From Cellar Cleaning to Compost

Today started out with a few hours of cleaning out the cellar. I think I packed up 3 huge contractor trash bags for the dump and another couple for the Survival Center. Not bad. I then spent well over an hour watering my poor hot garden. Aaron came up and finished stacking the fire wood. Once in Amherst, I couldn't resist and rescued several more plants from Andrew's Greenhouse...I had to....those little pots are deadly for those poor plants in this late June heat! I then firgured out I didn't have money left for supper and I had a counseling session to do at 6PM so I called Baird and we met at Bueno for tacos....he paid :-) Yum. Emily Schulze was working. After my session it was on to Compost where we chatted and made personal maps. Shannon and Hija led, Aaron B, Anneli and Baird were there as well. I saw Chris and Alec for a bit too.

No big readings to report on and no new photos either. I think the turtle moved away from my pond tho. I haven't seen it.

I am looking forward to Weds when I will join Baird and Dave Thom on a trip to NYC. If all works out as hoped I/we will be attending a talk by Lauren Winner, author. Check her out on the web if you haven't heard of her. Sounds very interesting. I'll blog about it later in the week.

No comments: