Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hummin' Along in Shute-Ho

Not much new here I guess. I've just been hummin' along. I have been putting some time into getting Ben and Jess's new rental house ready for their return in a couple of weeks. The elderly lady who owns it had a pretty big project there after the last renters left and so I have been helping clean etc. Aaron also tore out a "wet wall" in the kitchen for her, exposing yucky mildew and a leak from the upstairs bathroom. The leak now is apparently repaired & it is drying out. Aaron will replace the wall next week.

Today is Ben's 22 BD. He and Jess entered the 24 Hour Film Challenge at the Milwukee Art Museum. Their film was chosen as one of the one's to be screened tonight so they are over there for his BD. Quite a fun and unusual BD! I can't wait to see the film. I think we'll get a projector and have a screening here at the house when they get home.

Baird went to NYC Tues-Weds. He visited his friend Matt, met a couple of artists, did some photography and filming. Cool stuff. Ask him when you see him :-) That's it from here......

No comments: